Delivery of products and associated charges
1. The products purchased shall be delivered to the address indicated on the Order by the Client within 24-72 hours from Paul.hide S.n.c. having accepted the Order, at the cost specifically indicated on the Website before placing the Order. Paul.hide S.n.c. reserves the right to accept or refuse requests for delivery beyond the territories of Italy or Europe. In any case, for deliveries outside the territories of Italy, delivery expenses and lead times may be subject to change.
2. With reference to requests for deliveries to countries that do not belong to the European Union, any customs duty for importation shall be payable by the consignee. The Client is therefore advised to contact the customs authorities in the country concerned beforehand to verify the costs and any restrictions on imports.
3. The lead times for delivery indicated by Paul.hide S.n.c. are merely indicative and a delay to the same, or any delivery made with subsequent split consignments shall not entitle the Client to refuse the delivery or request compensation or indemnity.
4. At the time of delivery, the Client shall be required to check:
Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product or any lack of correspondence in the number of packages or the details, must be notified immediately by indicating the nature of the problem on the delivery note for the product, which shall be returned to the carrier.
Any problems with reference to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received must be notified within 7 days of delivery.
Right to cancel
1. The right of withdrawal is not applicable to products or goods made to measure or customized because these are made specifically for the customer.
2. Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
3. In order to exercise the right to cancel set out in the preceding Clause 5.1, the Client shall send notification to Paul.hide S.n.c. within the time limits indicated to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. In the event of cancellation, the Client shall return the products to Paul.hide S.n.c. at the Client's expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation to the following address Paul.hide S.n.c. di Paoletta E. & Florean G. S.n.c. - Via Giorgione, 4 - 30021 Caorle (VE). The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for eg., accessories, complementary items, etc.);
in order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
transport expenses (and any customs duty, if applicable) arising from the return of the goods shall be borne exclusively by the Client.
until confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by Paul.hide S.n.c. is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the Client;
should the goods be damaged in transit, Paul.hide S.n.c. shall notify the Client, in order that the Client may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation; the product shall then be made available to the Client, at the same time as cancelling the request for termination;
Paul.hide S.n.c. shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
5. Paul.hide S.n.c. shall arrange to refund the Client for the whole amount paid, net of consignment charges incurred and any customs duty paid for importation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund. Paul.hide S.n.c. may withhold the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Client can prove that the product has been properly dispatched, whichever is sooner.
6. In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should Paul.hide S.n.c. discover any of the following:
that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, Paul.hide S.n.c. shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.